Atlantic Seabreeze: Login
You have 3 chances to enter your UserID and Password correctly. After the 3rd attempt, you will have to wait for a period of 5
minutes before attempting again.
If you want to be able to enter your schedule of appearances, basic info, profile, add information about your cd's and upload pictures, songs and videos, contact us at Atlantic Seabreeze to arrange for an UserID and Password.
If you have cd info added, a link will appear on your profile or list of appearances which will take a visitor to your list of cd's and any song information.
At the moment, it will take a day to set this up: 902.882.2364 (PEI) or Feedback.
To be able to enter your own information, you can use any recent browser (IE6+, FireFox 1.5+, Safari) on a Windows pc/Mac/Linux pc. A good screen resolution is 1280x1024.
To be able to enter your own information, you must be running Internet Explorer, version 4 or higher on a Windows machine (95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista). This is because certain utility programs are installed with Internet Explorer on these systems that allow certain processes to be done much easier.
To set/view your present screen resolution in Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000, do:
- Click on Start
- Click on Settings
- Click on Control Panel
- Double-Click on Display picture.
- Click on Settings tab.
- In the rectangle with the label Desktop Area, there is a slider bar with Less on the left side and More on the right side.
In this area, if it says 640 by 480 pixels, then you need to change this.
This is called the Screen Resolution even though it does not say anything about this.
If it says 1280 by 1024 pixels then you are okay, no changes are needed. You can stop now.
- To change the 640 by 480 pixels to something else do:
- Place the point of your arrow/mousepointer on the gray colored block with the pointy bottom.
- Click and hold down the mouse button.
- Drag the block to the right until you see 800 by 600 pixels.
- Once you see 1024 by 768 pixels let go the mouse button.
- If you can drag the block more to the right you can do so if you want. A setting of 1024 by 768 pixels is also okay.
- Click on Test button.
- If you want to keep the new screen size, click on the OK button.
- If you do not want to keep the new screen size, click on the Cancel button.